L551 - Waymouth

This blog is the home of my Fall L551 class.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Wrapping

Looking at my information I felt a good end product would be a web page with information and links. This page would have quick and dirty answers to my essential questions and guiding questions.

This page will contain the two ‘elaborations’
  • Concept map – Inspiration

  • Web Links

FAQ Section
  • Answers to my research questions

Web Links
  • Links separated into categories

My findings can be used by anyone doing research on Wind power or individuals interested in exploring, installing, and benefiting from wind power. I could also implement this as a featured page on my school media center website for student use. Below is a link to my finished product page.

Waymouth’s – Windpower Wrapup

1 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Lorraine's Inquiry Log said...

Hi Ben,

I like the idea of using a webpage. It is something lots of folks can access. I also think it could be added to the school webpages as an informational piece. One thing I realised is that our projects do two things: 1. we get to feel how are students might feel 2. we could also use our final projects as models- or ideas. I hope to do both real soon.

Lorraine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home