L551 - Waymouth

This blog is the home of my Fall L551 class.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Waving

I felt the best communication of my research would be a webpage where I could list my sources and answer my research questions. I feel this product would be a starting point for students or adults interested in saving themselves some money through the use of wind power. Several good sources already exist online and I felt it important to gather starting points to these rather than invent and re-create.

I selected the OnCourse filemanager to house my page. Since the initial interaction will be among my classmates I felt this would be a logical place to store it. Also I wanted to learn how to use the workspace feature in OnCourse. I’m thinking in the future I’ll house it as a part of my school media center website. Once again here’s the link to my finished product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home